Drag Banshee part ouy lots of chrome jj&a LSR K&T Parts

How much for the a-arms?

K&T performance drag a arms without spindles $400, thanks

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked Daniel's eBay feedback and it was 100% good. So, I bought the rad.

I sent money and got a shipping notice and tracking number from PayPal almost immediately.

This morning, tracking said package had shipped. It went through USPS sorting n San Diego last night. USPS says I should have it by the end of the week.

I will update as things progress.

Thanks,

Rick

ASV clutch lever sold!

payment sent for asv clutch lever set up.

i got your payment! and lever is shipped now. check your paypal for tracking...thanks

Price on those A-arms are they exetended A-arm

K&T performance Drag a arms $400, they are used but in good condition, chrome looks good. i dont remeber the measurements on these but i can measure them for you!...thanks

Send me a price for the tank and clutch lever setup if not sold. Thanks. Eric B.

clutch lever is sold, but gas tank im asking $175..thanks

Just curious how much for chassi?

the frame was stock, but it had all unneeded tabs shaved off, even the brackets for the plastics. it than got powder coated gloss black and added the chromoly chrome subframe. the subframe has even holes through it all the way around for even more light wieght...now, everything done to it is not show quality but it looks good. i am asking $400 for frame plus shipping...i paid $250 just for the subframe alone... thanks man! anybody interested i can take more pics and send um to your email...

Price and length of swingarm? thanks.

you asked for the swingarm a few a days ago. just an update. i am positive and sure its a +14. i actually called lonestar and they told me to look in a small portion of the swingarm and it actually says the size...so its a +14 and NOT a +12....lol..$600 shipped or make me an offer..thanks

Edited by Te-Yez

how much for a arms and gas tank what size are the a arms and is there a petcock on gas tank

pm sent, but i forgot to add that no petcock comes wit the fuel tank, thanks again bud