Drag Banshee part ouy lots of chrome jj&a LSR K&T Parts

Most parts are new, some came off show bikes and some were barely slightly used. Some parts have fresh chrome or gloss black powder coat. Too many parts to list. please email me or pm me if you have any questions and of course for prices, i have 100% feedback on my ebay account. my email and paypal account is diminishindustries@yahoo.com . i will be using paypal for any transactions. i've had this banshee project sitting in my guest room for almost a year now, i stopped working on it because i dont go to the desert no more. so now i might as well part it out. i know what i paid for these parts, i am new to banshees so bare with me. if i dont remeber the exact measurements of some of these parts than ill measure them for you with my tape measure. everything is going to be plus shipping! the carrier has a few spots where the paint flaked off or i bumped it with somthing , not sure. all parts are from top brands. the a arms are from K&T performance, the seat came off a show bike! the swing arm was bought new and installed but never taken out my house..lol...look carefully at the wheels hubs, there 3 spoke and so are all the rims. all tires have been buffed for light wieght! the brake caliper is from r.i.s, very light wieght billet brake caliper! please just pm or email me with questions. everything pictured is for sale! except for the blue banshee, that is only there to show u where the seat came from. thanks..

The gas tank has one of the corners broken off, but it still holds the frame like a solid rock!

please click on images to see them larger!!!!!!

torchworksminidragradia.th.jpg

tiresizej.th.jpg

swingarmaxleparts.th.jpg

swingarmradiatorparts.th.jpg

subframe.th.jpg

stocklsrhandlebarclamp.th.jpg

mooseracingthrottle.th.jpg

modquadnewchainslider.th.jpg

lsrswingarm.th.jpg

lsrstockhandlebarclamp.th.jpg

haulerpaddleslettersska.th.jpg

kandtaarms.th.jpg

kandtarmchromelightwieg.th.jpg

lightenedframemiddle.th.jpg

loweringlinkbykandt.th.jpg

lsr1topofstempic.th.jpg

lsrstem1chrome.th.jpg

Edited by Te-Yez

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More images of parts!!!!!!

bdsvwpcgkkgrhquokjueq5k.th.jpg

rear3spokehubs.th.jpg

rearrims.th.jpg

rearrims111.th.jpg

risbrake.th.jpg

risbrake1.th.jpg

seatl.th.jpg

seat2hs.th.jpg

prodesignskillswitch.th.jpg

paddlesrear1.th.jpg

mooseracingthrottle.th.jpg

gastank1.th.jpg

gastank1.th.jpg

frontsmoothbuffedtires.th.jpg

front3spokehubs.th.jpg

front3spokehubs.th.jpg

More parts

gastank.th.jpg

chromepivotboltandmodqu.th.jpg

endofsubframe.th.jpg

fatbarclampsandfoam.th.jpg

framegastank.th.jpg

framegastank1.th.jpg

framegastank11.th.jpg

framemeetssubframe.th.jpg

carrier0.th.jpg

brokengastank.th.jpg

boxofstainlesssteelbolt.th.jpg

blackcarrierbracketands.th.jpg

billetreedspacers1.th.jpg

billetreedspacers.th.jpg

asvbrakenewlever.th.jpg

12dustcoverschromedfora.th.jpg

Could u give mr prices on the radiator , sand paddles, and axle also what type of motor parts u have.

Ryanardoin.70581@yahoo.com

no motor parts, if you click on a picture it will expand. let me know if you still need more pics! thanks

Also interested in the rad

The radiator is a torch works mini in good condition.. i'm asking $250 for the radiator. thanks

Is that a stock throttle with a moose cover or is it the complete moose throttle assembly? how much? Prices would help your thread a ton brotha.

pm sent...if i get more ppl interested than ill add more info and prices. it took me long enough to create that thread with them pics. lol thanks bro!

i might be interested in the wheels....can you get me a price, and bolt pattern, mabey have to measure the hub, from center of spindle, to stud center..........me and a freind are building up an Odyssey, and i was just lookin at the 3-bolt pattern....

How much for rear brakes and seat?

$150 for seat and $200 for the billet brake caliper. thanks

i might be interested in the wheels....can you get me a price, and bolt pattern, mabey have to measure the hub, from center of spindle, to stud center..........me and a freind are building up an Odyssey, and i was just lookin at the 3-bolt pattern....

the front hubs are 3 bolt jj&a hubs. from center of spindle to the hubs stud center measures 3 1/4, ..front tires with rims im askin $350. thanks