Drag Parts everything must go

I bought all this stuff to build my first drag racer and have lost interest, now i just want to get rid of it all. Whatever hasn't sold is going on Ebay in a few days so if you want something speak up and make me an offer. I accept paypal, and will give discounts if you buy more than one thing. I can take more pictures of anything or try to answer any questions. Besides what is listed I also have a PVL ignition, RDZ straight cut gears, RDZ 1-5 tranny, and a set of triple ported 68mm cylinders.

V force 3 reeds, seem to be in good condition, $150 shipped

2q3rd60.jpg

2v0eae8.jpg

e0kgaw.jpg

Wicked Billet Intake with built in crossover 40mm intake should fit up to 34mm carbs, 75 shipped

33tmt7c.jpg

Billet Kick Start Lever, made by Trick Licks $45 shipped

2u4lo20.jpg

Billet Stator Cover with outer bearing support $215 shipped

35l5ik2.jpg

sblevb.jpg

Direct Drive Lockup cover, Lockup, Cascade water pump cover, and cascade billet dipstick. Has a few nicks inside but very usable $250 shipped

308ve6d.jpg

jk9kwk.jpg

Pro Taper Fat bars with clamps $60 shipped

dyvhno.jpg

2 forward stock width Drag A-Arms, good shape made very solid, comes with arms, tie rods, drag cut spindles, and 2 inch lowering shocks, $350 shipped

303bb5d.jpg

Chrome +12 roundhouse swingarm good shape has a few scratches where a chain came off at one point, comes with dogbone and a R1 shock that just needs to have one bushing drilled out to fit. $275 Shipped

66xeut.jpg

Newer style blaster rear axle that works on banshee as a 2 inch narrower axle. Comes with banshee hubs $100 shipped

5ev6rk.jpg

kickstart, that appears to be what happened in the past, This motor has been sitting in a box in my garage for a few months and this is the first time i have looked at it. nothing appears to be broken or apart inside the motor now, but at one time it looks like art of the clutch must have broken

tonight its all going on ebay, so feel free to make offers on anything