Bad Lands Attica spring meet up

ggalleone

waz up all????? i aint been on in a while,but id be down for showing up for a ride with the bhq badlands crew....

i only made it out there once this year... been busy getting a getting a diffrent rig to roll around in and haul the toy.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waz up all????? i aint been on in a while,but id be down for showing up for a ride with the bhq badlands crew....

i only made it out there once this year... been busy getting a getting a diffrent rig to roll around in and haul the toy.....

sweet. should be a pretty good turn out

• 2 weeks later...

ya. april 9th. any one opposed to that? be sweet to get a big group together for this ride. then maybe get a bunch of us to go out to st joes a month later. put your name on the list if your in

1 galleone

2 t_shee

3 rollinrhino

4 rundmc

5 keyzer soze

6 dave 5.0

7 sheerider1026

8 04banshee lover

Where do you all drag race there? Been there several times and couldn't find a good place to stretch it out.

If you're in the parking lot, we go to the right...up over that hill, where there is that "bowl" type area...we usually run there and its close to 300 ft...thats the place we'll use again im sure. Ill track down a video or two

In the beginning of this one....you can see the area where we have always dragged..its pretty good for makeshift