Bad Lands Attica spring meet up

ggalleone

We definetly need to set a date! I am going to check my calendar and will post up what weekends work best for me...... I definetly want to do the BHQ Silver Lake meet this year so Im waiting to see when that is as well. Let me know what weekends work for you guys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 pages and no suggestions for a date yet.....So I'm throwing down with a date.

Saturday May 14th 2011. There....let the debate begin. Wear your best knobbies and you'll need a flag. They open at 9am and close promptly at 5pm Indiana time.

2 pages and no suggestions for a date yet.....So I'm throwing down with a date.

Saturday May 14th 2011. There....let the debate begin. Wear your best knobbies and you'll need a flag. They open at 9am and close promptly at 5pm Indiana time.

Sorry for the Blonde moment. Just saw that the St'Joe trip is figured for that same weekend. banghead

OK, let's try this agin......Saturday May 7th (the weekend before the St. Joe trip) or Saturday June 4th (the weekend after Memorial Day)

If your bikes not back together by June 4th....WTF? :jesterlaugh:

Usually we do this early March but I got a feeling it will still be cold then why not early April this time and that leave time to fix the shees for St. Joes after we blow them up at Attica?

I think April 9th or the 16th might be the best.

Usually we do this early March but I got a feeling it will still be cold then why not early April this time and that leave time to fix the shees for St. Joes after we blow them up at Attica?

I think April 9th or the 16th might be the best.

ya. april 9th. any one opposed to that? be sweet to get a big group together for this ride. then maybe get a bunch of us to go out to st joes a month later. put your name on the list if your in

1 galleone

2 t_shee

3 rollinrhino

4 rundmc

5 keyzer soze

6 dave 5.0

7 sheerider1026

Ok April 9th. Finaly we're slinging some dates around. April 9th is going to either have frost in the ground or rain. My birthday's the 3rd and it's NEVER nice on my birthday. banghead But I'm down with whatever you guys want most.

:jesterlaugh: OK, as long as the animals aren't walking in pairs towards the ark it's fine. But if we're talking horizontal sleet with freshly thawed greese on the ground.....I'll be home polishing aluminum. If I need more than a sweatshirt and a wind breaker...you can just tell me all about it. :rotflmao:

So April 9th?....