Inframe pipes

I have 3 sets of in frame pipes for sale

Photo Bucket and I are getting along. Send me an email or a text and I will send pictures. If you are looking for show quaility buy new ones. These are used and work great but do have some imperfections.

CPI . In great working shape with zero dents. The chrome is in pretty good shape but has some rust spots here and there. On the bike they look great though. $300 plus shipping

Rockets are the originals in good condition execpt for a dent from the left front tire. It's not to bad and they still perform good and look good as well. I took the packing out of these and ran these for performance. You can re-pack if needed. $300 plus shipping

Shearer's are still on the bike and are in great shape, no rust dent or any inperfections at all. $350 plus shipping

Again, sorry about no pictures.

I'm always up for trades on drag parts as well.

The original maker of Rocket pipes made a handful years back. He lives about a half hour from me. I am helping someone out and buying there project bike from them. As far as I can tell eveything looks good on them. I will have to give them a good lookover.

Heres my email if you want me to snap some pics for you

jjneibarger@gmail.com