DYNATEK COIL INSTALL

MikeNick

well if you are not the only guy this "accidentally" happened to, and they are trying to feed you bs, instead of making it rigt, then ebay should know about it.....

well if you are not the only guy this "accidentally" happened to, and they are trying to feed you bs, instead of making it rigt, then ebay should know about it.....

Not sure about that Heath. The guy from Dynatek said he knows them an they're are ok, just not informed on what my problem was. Dynatek makes plug wires I guess that is one wire with a plug on each end of it then you cut it in the middle yourself. Tech support guy thinks ebay guy was thinkin that...Either way he took care of it.

those look like some junk ass autozone plug wires..

i make my own plug wires. the crimper is whats a bitch to find one that works good i use bulk solid core wire ( o'reilleys) and they also have 90Degree ends and i just make them fit just right. those straight long ends are wacko lookin i also use the NGK stockish style resistor plug ends that screw in just like stock. works great.

those look like some junk ass autozone plug wires..

i make my own plug wires. the crimper is whats a bitch to find one that works good i use bulk solid core wire ( o'reilleys) and they also have 90Degree ends and i just make them fit just right. those straight long ends are wacko lookin i also use the NGK stockish style resistor plug ends that screw in just like stock. works great.

You can just buy enough to make a set of wires? Never knew that. What's the part # on that NGK cap your using. Are the caps FAST sells resistor caps?