misc. stuff

I done some cleaning and found some small stuff that is usable.

Im missing the left lower a-arm i believe all other three look great $25 obo

the clutch cover has no waterpump or cover with it. $10 obo

The calipers look to be powdercoated or really thick paint. and they are red bradied brake lines. $40

one front hub, nothin special three of the bolts holding the rotor on are gone, best offer

two sets of handlebars that are probably worth nothing, lol. pay shipping you can have them!

stock front brake lines

5 front brake rotors, i have no idea how i got these.

there is a coolant bottle bracket in the pic too.

stock carrier with no bearings $10 obo

headlight covers

shock covers

just make me some offers on the small stuff, i know some of it isnt worth anything to most of us but i thought there might be someone who can use it to finish a stock build or something, i may just make you pay shipping only depending on what all you want. shipping is included on all this stuff that has prices quoted within the 48 states

thanks guys gals

102_0996.jpg

I also have a set of rockets for sale, these are from quite a few years ago. They are not in the best shape and im trying to get an updated pic of them. im asking 300 obo you pay shipping on these.

here is the newest pic of the rockets. they have very small pinholes in the welds at the top points, i only noticed this when i had alcohol ran through them due to the amount of fuel, my gas bike i had no issue. i had clear silicone on them at one time.

100_2524.jpg

Edited by trex banshee

I'll take the clutch cover off yer hands, sold! Done deal! Lol how I get u the money?

just to let you know, there is a groove in the lower portion of the cover where the brake lever had rubbed it. Let me know if you are still interested.

I would really prefer a money order unless you want to pay the paypal fees. I have bought a lot on here but hardly every sold anything. For stuff this small i really dont want paypal to get it.

How much for the whole lott minus the exhaust?

I just noticed there is a voltaget regulator in there too, one of the tabs is broken off but it will still mount ok and work.

The clutch cover is pending, but everything else how bout 100 bucks. that includes shipping. Only reason its a little high is cause i bet that its gonna be a heavy box :D