2 into 1 pipe and silencer

I have a 2 into 1 pipe for sale. I just recently sandblasted the entire thing and painted it with the VHT high temp flat black paint and primer under that. There is no packing in the silencer, i took it out when i took it apart to sandblast and there wasnt much to put back in and i havent gotten it packed yet, too lazy. Im not sure who made it, im guessing its either a dynoport or motofast just from reading about them. someone may be able to tell me exactly. It will also come with a clamp for the silencer to hook to the headpipe. Im not 100% sure what this thing is worth but from doing some research they go anywhere from 100 in bad shape and as high as 250. i want 200 obo and that includes shipping.

Thanks,

102_0998.jpg

102_0997.jpg

102_0999.jpg

from the looks of it, ups is outragous and so is fed ex. the post office is definitly alot cheaper. I have to get a special box for the silencer though. From just an online quote im gonna have to have two seperate boxes. and its gonna be right at 50 bucks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...