Ordered some LEDS i havent seen anyone use yet

MNPK

They seem very tough an are aimed in 3 directions to cover alot of ground...going to do two in back an 1 set up front...really wanna run it off the taillight wiring...think ill have any issues with them doing so? its only 9 LEDS that im using total....the kit comes with 5 pods..i got blue btw

http://ledaccentlights.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=333

Im going to give them a try should have them mid week an wire it up by sat or sunday...ill take pics an hopefully the come out nice...as well hopefully dont burn out...just trying something different well see what happens

Im going to give them a try should have them mid week an wire it up by sat or sunday...ill take pics an hopefully the come out nice...as well hopefully dont burn out...just trying something different well see what happens

You have to coat them with clear silicone because they are not waterproof.

Thanks for the heads up but i def made sure that waterproof was on the list when i searched them out...this is what i got right off the site..i really liked that they were angled an had mounting holes where i wanted them....i didnt realize how good of a price you sold the vision X for to be honest lol...i did some research an saw the vision x were nearly $60 a piece on ebay...saw these an figured get what i pay for but lets see how it works...but i do appreciate your input ill still coat them reguardless just incase

Features:

For spot lighting, decoration lighting, path lighting etc...,

Uses in car, motorcycle, boat, home, garden, computer, electronic toys, ATVs, SnowMobiles...

Each LED pod consisted of 3-LED diode with resistor network built in, no additional modification work necessary

Use protection plastic coating tube outside connector wires to prevent cuts or heat from getting to copper wires inside

LED is Brighter by using full 5mm LED diode

LED diode are extend outside casing for full lighting exposure angle

-Extremely low green energy LED lighting product

-Waterproof, shockproof, and corrosion resistant

-No Mumbo Jumbo LifeTime Guarantee... It breaks, it burnsout... No questions ask I replace it...

Lifetime Quarantee

Thanks for the heads up but i def made sure that waterproof was on the list when i searched them out...this is what i got right off the site..i really liked that they were angled an had mounting holes where i wanted them....i didnt realize how good of a price you sold the vision X for to be honest lol...i did some research an saw the vision x were nearly $60 a piece on ebay...saw these an figured get what i pay for but lets see how it works...but i do appreciate your input ill still coat them reguardless just incase

Features:

For spot lighting, decoration lighting, path lighting etc...,

Uses in car, motorcycle, boat, home, garden, computer, electronic toys, ATVs, SnowMobiles...

Each LED pod consisted of 3-LED diode with resistor network built in, no additional modification work necessary

Use protection plastic coating tube outside connector wires to prevent cuts or heat from getting to copper wires inside

LED is Brighter by using full 5mm LED diode

LED diode are extend outside casing for full lighting exposure angle

-Extremely low green energy LED lighting product

-Waterproof, shockproof, and corrosion resistant

-No Mumbo Jumbo LifeTime Guarantee... It breaks, it burnsout... No questions ask I replace it...

Lifetime Quarantee

Well I am telling you, you will eventually have problems with those. I went through 3 of them over the course of 2 years.

i bought 5 for $16..got them quickly just havent had time to mess with them yet but i did light them up an they are bright..once i get around to hooking them up ill post pics

• 2 weeks later...

i bought 5 for $16..got them quickly just havent had time to mess with them yet but i did light them up an they are bright..once i get around to hooking them up ill post pics

Your lighting circit on your banshee is 12 volts A/C...not D/C. That might be the issue. I know some gauges can't handle the A/C current. So you might want to try running them off of a 12 volt battery. LED's don't need much so maybe you could use a small power tool battery vs. a full sized ATV battery. :shrugani:

Shit, with a lifetime warranty, how could you go wrong? I think I'll order a few sets for the buggy...

Because even with a lifetime warranty if the things break and dont light up, you have to take them off and send them back to get new ones. Thats what happened with the ones I got, and I got sick of dealing with them. You always get what you pay for.

• 1 month later...