yamaha YFZ450 front shocks white

got some front shocks for sale. Came off my banshee ran good I have had them on my bike for almost a year and a half didnt notice any leaks my bike got maybe 20hrs on it with these shocks on it. one of the top sides is grided down for clearence with my yfz arms but you can put a washer in there and it will be like stock. the paint on the springs has some marks on it and is coming off in some places. i liked them I only took them off to go to a bigger shock.

$170 shipped

IMG_5535.jpg

dont quote me on this. but i think you need to do a little bit of grinding on the stock upper shock mounts on the bike. other then that they fit.

YOu need to grind on the frame where the upper mounts are to get clearance....the bottom will bolt right up to most +2 arms.....u need to grind the bottom as well i believe for stock arms..there is a post on it

What kind of triple rates do you have and what do they measure from eyelet to eyelet? PM me and I can help you with the yfz450 shocks. I did it on my bike and its easy. I dont wanna murder this guys thread, so PM me and Ill walk you through the yfz shock issues. These are nice 450 shocks for damn sure and will accomodate your banshee well.