16mil dm triple on lsr 100in chassis

i got a 16mil dm triple on a 100in lonestar frame,it does have a billet tranny,etc..it has the best of everything..also be willin to trade let me know what you have and what your asking for yours..im asking 15k for mine and is stupid cheap just ask kim what it cost to build the motor alone...anyway lmk here is a pic of my bike..

camotriple3.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

camotriple2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

damn bro...thats a sweet ride. what kinda partial trade you lookin for? another tripple? twin? i see your stock frame dragger on EBAY as well.

for the other guys ? id say around 230 hp on motor...

thanks for the compliment,im looking for a twin cub,dm,cougar,etc...lmk what you have and we may work out a deal..

for the other guys ? id say around 230 hp on motor...

thanks for the compliment,im looking for a twin cub,dm,cougar,etc...lmk what you have and we may work out a deal..

cant imagine that you would be interested, but i've got a 4mil cub in a 90in AM Chassis. i have maybe 10,grand in the bike, but it's still suffering traction issues. i borrowed a set of 16 paddle staggered extremes with an 80in roll out and it pulled them good, but wheelie bar was too high, bike bunny hopped and i ended up snapping a hiem on the bar. thats fixed now with a three bar set up. dont know if you'd be interested in it, or if i really have the cash for the difference at the moment, but if you wanna talk numbers to see what we come up with, just send me a message for the full run down of the bike. deff not built from junk. the tires thats on it now are 12 paddle (smaller motor before the 4mil) but the 16 staggered's are gonna be on the way soon.

oh...and the plastics are getting airbrushed in NC right now too. so i dont have them at the moment. dont have any times for it either. only a handfull of tuning passes messing with tires and gearing.

Edited by strokeittwice

cant imagine that you would be interested, but i've got a 4mil cub in a 90in AM Chassis. i have maybe 10,grand in the bike, but it's still suffering traction issues. i borrowed a set of 16 paddle staggered extremes with an 80in roll out and it pulled them good, but wheelie bar was too high, bike bunny hopped and i ended up snapping a hiem on the bar. thats fixed now with a three bar set up. dont know if you'd be interested in it, or if i really have the cash for the difference at the moment, but if you wanna talk numbers to see what we come up with, just send me a message for the full run down of the bike. deff not built from junk. the tires thats on it now are 12 paddle (smaller motor before the 4mil) but the 16 staggered's are gonna be on the way soon.

oh...and the plastics are getting airbrushed in NC right now too. so i dont have them at the moment. dont have any times for it either. only a handfull of tuning passes messing with tires and gearing.

email me some pics?.. moviesnmore@hotmail.com