Banshee hesitates at WOT

bansheerilla

Banshee responds great at idle but when I'm WOT it hesitates in the top end. My jetting is 50 pilot, 158 mains, 1 turn out on the air screw, needle in middle clip. I'm running 30mm carbs not sure about the manufacture (sp). I think its either an electrical problem or an air leak because I removed everything related to tors but I'm not sure. And I am at sea level in 75 degree weather

you responded to my other post about the beast that i was trying to tune and i have stock niddles and there on the middle clip and i did unplug the box

i highly doubt it is a stock needle (5nwhatever) remove a needle and read the letters. like cel dek, you get the point. given what size jets are in there it's probably in the kehin family. i would try smaller mains if it sputters/breaks up wot, and larger mains if it falls flat/hesitates wot.

Banshee responds great at idle but when I'm WOT it hesitates in the top end. My jetting is 50 pilot, 158 mains, 1 turn out on the air screw, needle in middle clip. I'm running 30mm carbs not sure about the manufacture (sp). I think its either an electrical problem or an air leak because I removed everything related to tors but I'm not sure. And I am at sea level in 75 degree weather

I RUN A 32 T0 1 MIX , 1 3/4 TURN ON AIR FUEL SCREW 25 IDLE JET, 290 MAIN JET, NEEDLE IN MIDDLE CLIP, AND +4 ON TIMING . CHECK AND MAKE SURE YOUR PACKING IS GOOD ON YOUR SILENCERS IF NOT REPLACE CAUSE MINE ACTED THE SAME WAY AND I DID ALL THOSE THINGS AND NOW RUNS LIKE A RAPED APE LOL