Been a few years

Hey all! Finally got the quads out a couple weeks ago, Cleaned the crap out of them, and cleaned the carbs & tanks. Both the banshee and 400ex are running awesome, but I still have a mice problem. Damn things ate my plastic, air filters, and some wiring. I've tried just about everything, except a cat, cause I can't just lock a cat in my shed. Right now I have some crazy mexican fabric softener sheets in my airbox and under my seat, but won't know until today if it's working. I tried mothballs last time, and the bastards built a nest right on top of them.

When I had the plastic off the bashee, I think I found out why I kept blowing out light bulbs. I was going to install a rmstator regulator while I had the plastic off, but found out that the stock regulator's plug was only half way in, from the factory, so it intermittently losing connection. I snapped it the rest of the way in, but have to buy new bulbs to see if that fixed it.

It's nice to be riding again, and back here on the HQ. I've been working 80+ hours/week, so when I'm not working, I'm usually sleeping. I can't neglect my quads anymore, though!!!!

Hey all! Finally got the quads out a couple weeks ago, Cleaned the crap out of them, and cleaned the carbs & tanks. Both the banshee and 400ex are running awesome, but I still have a mice problem. Damn things ate my plastic, air filters, and some wiring. I've tried just about everything, except a cat, cause I can't just lock a cat in my shed. Right now I have some crazy mexican fabric softener sheets in my airbox and under my seat, but won't know until today if it's working. I tried mothballs last time, and the bastards built a nest right on top of them.

When I had the plastic off the bashee, I think I found out why I kept blowing out light bulbs. I was going to install a rmstator regulator while I had the plastic off, but found out that the stock regulator's plug was only half way in, from the factory, so it intermittently losing connection. I snapped it the rest of the way in, but have to buy new bulbs to see if that fixed it.

It's nice to be riding again, and back here on the HQ. I've been working 80+ hours/week, so when I'm not working, I'm usually sleeping. I can't neglect my quads anymore, though!!!!

i hear ya man i work right at 100 hours a week but you need that ride time. gets your mind off of things and makes your balls bigger...well at least on the shee

2 best things i've found for mice are, first, my dog, and 2nd, those sticky trays....they work good, just don't get yourself stuck to them...

The sticky glue trays do work, but when it gets cold, they're useless. The glue hardens up in the cold, and loses it's stickiness. I have caught lots of mice with them, though. Catching them isn't the problem... the problem is repelling them from the quads, tractor, mower, etc. I rode today, and found that my super stinky mexican fabric softeners seem to be working, although I did find some claw marks in the oily gunk at the end of my left silencer :angry: I guess I'll have to shove some steel wool in the ends of my pipes.