So what brand of Chrome Polish or cleaner do you guys use on your shee to keep it all purrddy lookin!

jon321

MASTER FORMULA !!! Its the best , in my opinion, you can even get a pretty nice shine by hand. I have tried mothers, meguires, flits, white diamond, that blue stuff in the tub that smells like amonia, eagle one never dull, brasso, needless to say i feel that ive tried them all and this stuff starts cutting fast and it couldnt get any easier to remove. Iv been using it for at least ten years, I get it from a swap meet every year but you can get it online @ master-formula.com , its fairly inexspensive and last me at least a year . and i do alot of polishing.

MASTER FORMULA !!! Its the best , in my opinion, you can even get a pretty nice shine by hand. I have tried mothers, meguires, flits, white diamond, that blue stuff in the tub that smells like amonia, eagle one never dull, brasso, needless to say i feel that ive tried them all and this stuff starts cutting fast and it couldnt get any easier to remove. Iv been using it for at least ten years, I get it from a swap meet every year but you can get it online @ master-formula.com , its fairly inexspensive and last me at least a year . and i do alot of polishing.

Agreed. Master Formula is truely great shit! Obviously true compounds like rouge, Tripoli, and the good ol' brown and black cakes for aggressive cast cutting and true buff out. But if you want that wet Chrome look even on aluminum, it has to be Master Formula! Tried mothers, and its for sheltered folks who ain't much got time or money for experimentation so they go with the 4mil cub of polish. The flitz, followed by white diamond are pretty decent as well, however they don't quite get the master formula luster. Buy their stuff at expos, swap meets, etc. You won't be dissapointed. If you aren't happy, film your results and get a refund. Last I heard, they aren't givin out many refunds.

Agreed. Master Formula is truely great shit! Obviously true compounds like rouge, Tripoli, and the good ol' brown and black cakes for aggressive cast cutting and true buff out. But if you want that wet Chrome look even on aluminum, it has to be Master Formula! Tried mothers, and its for sheltered folks who ain't much got time or money for experimentation so they go with the 4mil cub of polish. The flitz, followed by white diamond are pretty decent as well, however they don't quite get the master formula luster. Buy their stuff at expos, swap meets, etc. You won't be dissapointed. If you aren't happy, film your results and get a refund. Last I heard, they aren't givin out many refunds.

I looked at that website and DAMN that stuff is expensive. Looks like it works great though. What do you use, metal polish...metal gloss? :shrugani:

I looked at that website and DAMN that stuff is expensive. Looks like it works great though. What do you use, metal polish...metal gloss? :shrugani:

metal gloss, the bottle is green and black. If you can wait , just wait untill a swap meet or car show or somethin comes to town and youll save a few bucks. its definetely worth it tho.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...