Hello, from central IL

Mbart

New banshee owner here. Always wanted one, picked one up a few weeks ago. Always have had a atv but have been more interested in watercraft. Thought I would give dirt a try. I am anxious to get to some of the parks near here. Great site, lots of info and good looking banshees here.

New banshee owner here. Always wanted one, picked one up a few weeks ago. Always have had a atv but have been more interested in watercraft. Thought I would give dirt a try. I am anxious to get to some of the parks near here. Great site, lots of info and good looking banshees here.

hey welcome im from central il too. i ride and have a membership at LTM Lincoln Trail Motosports and there are alot of cool places to ride around this area. hit me up if you wanna go riding.

hey welcome im from central il too. i ride and have a membership at LTM Lincoln Trail Motosports and there are alot of cool places to ride around this area. hit me up if you wanna go riding.

Hey man, I am up by Champaign. LTM is a little bit of a hike for me but not too bad. I have spent some time down there at Mill Creek lake. I know of Attica and the Cliffs, any other places close by?

Hey man, I am up by Champaign. LTM is a little bit of a hike for me but not too bad. I have spent some time down there at Mill Creek lake. I know of Attica and the Cliffs, any other places close by?

no you practically named them all i guess lol. i live in neoga which is an hour south of champaign. im wanting to go back to attica as soon as my new carb gets in.

no you practically named them all i guess lol. i live in neoga which is an hour south of champaign. im wanting to go back to attica as soon as my new carb gets in.

Hello from champaign/Urbana. I also head to Taylorville from time to time as well.

For camping or laid back riding LTM is the best in the area, for a hard day of riding, I go to badlands.

x2

I have a couple of friends I am hoping follow my lead and pick something to ride up. This actually one of the reasons I wanted a quad. I love my jetskis but I think I am the only person within a 100 miles that rides. Gets old doing everything alone, or having to loan out a ski for someone to break everytime. There is also never anything for sale around here......just a bad area for the hobby. It seems this hobby is way more active around here. Plus, I can ride everyday without a hour drive to the lake.

I have a couple of friends I am hoping follow my lead and pick something to ride up. This actually one of the reasons I wanted a quad. I love my jetskis but I think I am the only person within a 100 miles that rides. Gets old doing everything alone, or having to loan out a ski for someone to break everytime. There is also never anything for sale around here......just a bad area for the hobby. It seems this hobby is way more active around here. Plus, I can ride everyday without a hour drive to the lake.

same here none of my friends want to ride when im on the shee cause all they do is eat my dust. but im down for a badlands trip asap. was suppose to go a few weekends ago but busted a carb.