Avgas

from everything i have read, 100ll is not oxygenated.

Also, depends on your gas provider, my local airport it is 108octane, im friends with the owner of the place.

Service providers could be the misunderstanding behind the 100LL..... from what I was told at Tri County Airport by Mr. Henry that 100LL is 100 octane oxygenated low leaded fuel. :shrugani: I did have to rejet 1-2 sizes richer to get a good plug reading. When I left the jetting the same as pump gas it looked light grey so I went up one size richer & the plug looked fine. Then I went up one more size richer cause I get throttle happy sometimes & like to go for long WOT runs sometimes.... (A bad habit I need to break)

from everything i have read, 100ll is not oxygenated.

Also, depends on your gas provider, my local airport it is 108octane, im friends with the owner of the place.

100LL is 103 octane

i run it in everything. Chainsaw's, my sv650, my CFR450R, my F7, The race car. Its too bad they are trying to get in banned because it has lead in it. Because airplanes make so much polution in the world.... COUGH COUGH.. Maybe .0000075% ofthe worlds air pollution. Stupid governments and tree huggers...