Oregon Dune Riders

SandmanPNW

Pick the spot! and date  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll try and make the get together. I only have one Banshee, so those of you 10 mil peeps, bring your bikes so us lil guys can have something to chase in drags

Matt24, bring your 10 Cheat taaa, my Honda wants a shot :headbang:

Dont think I can make it. All my money is going to my k5 mudder currently. Banshee broken still

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try and make the get together. I only have one Banshee, so those of you 10 mil peeps, bring your bikes so us lil guys can have something to chase in drags

Matt24, bring your 10 Cheat taaa, my Honda wants a shot :headbang:

If work allows it, I'll bring it with me, maybe Larry will let me borrow his little gas 350 as well, do some duning/ roll start racing, I know snop will like that :clap::lol:

Edited by Matt21

If work allows it, I'll bring it with me, maybe Larry will let me borrow his little gas 350 as well, do some duning/racing it's reallly slow :clap::lol:

You two fucking jokers need to quit whipping each others ass and figure out who is gonna bring what? Matty, I hold you responsible, for bread, cheese, and the meats (atleast 3 choices) Saleen, I hold you responsible for mayonaise, mustard, ketchup, relish, and a table to make the meals on... Why you ask? Because you two will bicker about who made more passes, and bring extra people to simply count your passes through the weekend, rather than just showing up and racing the best (me of coarse) Talk about it all you want, but about 2:30 Im gonna be hungry and I expect one of you two schmucks to have my sandwich made!!! ps I like extra pickles..

You two fucking jokers need to quit whipping each others ass and figure out who is gonna bring what? Matty, I hold you responsible, for bread, cheese, and the meats (atleast 3 choices) Saleen, I hold you responsible for mayonaise, mustard, ketchup, relish, and a table to make the meals on... Why you ask? Because you two will bicker about who made more passes, and bring extra people to simply count your passes through the weekend, rather than just showing up and racing the best (me of coarse) Talk about it all you want, but about 2:30 Im gonna be hungry and I expect one of you two schmucks to have my sandwich made!!! ps I like extra pickles..

Green bring your Rhino...give me the keys and sit up straight.....and hold the Fuck on!

extra pickles :rotflmao:

The dunes there in oregon is this by the water? I've been out of the league and now back into it.. I remember looking it up but I forgot the dunes was right on the beach.. I was at glamis and want to maybe make a run to this spot.. Coming from NY lol..

Yes our dunes here in Oregon are right on the beach. There is lots of dunes off the beach also but you can ride right to the ocean at coos bay florence and sand lake all three.

my wife will be there, she rides a Banshee

oh shit, im goin fo sho! haha

does anybody know when you need to start makin reservations to camp? i'm not sure when the first come first serve rule ends and reservations start.

I have site 56. My buddies cant make up there mind what they are doing so I just got one for now.