drag frame for a lightened stocker

jtraptor660

I have an aftermarket banshee drag frame that i am thinking about selling. the frame was a mock of a tyson chassis and has had the front end completely rebuilt by metal tech. i believe its a plus 4 or 6 in the front. will include a-arms and custom metal tech steering stem and bars. super light. no ball joints you will need those and spindles. the motor mounts make the motor a very tight fit so i was gonna have them rebuilt just havnt done it yet. It has a fresh granny green powder coat that has never seen the sand.

I might be interested in trading for a stock ligthened frame, must have bolt on subframe and include drag aarms and stem. also need shearer oof pipes and reeds. i have no idea how this frame runs i havnt finished the build and was thinking about going back to a stock style set up. The front end was a rigid style and i had it converted to a suspended setup. this was the frame that i got shafted on from the HQ member wannaplay. some of you have seen my feedback on this guy. either way i have well over 900.00 invested in converting the front end, cleaning up crappy weld, gussets and powder not including what i paid for the chassis. I would prefer a local deal here in AZ but if the deal is right i might look into shipping.

Asking 1100.00 or best offer or willing to trade but trading must be worth a lil more then my asking price..

James @ 623-341-3516

post-23739-12872592703708_thumb.jpg