NICE OLDER 2-STROKE

superswire

I know this bike personally, i put it together for him, i guess he just doesnt want it, its got a brand new wiseco rod kit in it, new powervalves and valve guides, new paint, wiring, graphics, rebuilt suspension, new rear tire, etc...i'm pretty sure it was resleeved and its stock bore, its like a new bike, i know it has one small dent in the pipe like the size of a nickel and its rich as hell when you first start it but clears up and runs good, prob needs a smaller pilot or something...

Cant beat the price though...i know he has more than that into it, hard to find in this condition and will win most vintage bike shows "competition" class for sure...

RM250 CLICK HERE

Thats a clean rm

thanks bro, frame up resto by me, runs preety good for all stock, loads up a bit at idle, but once you take her for a rip, no problems, might be the spectro hes running too, i hate that stuff, plus stock pipes are trash, it would prob run perfect with a good pipe...