Swingarm Removal PROBLEM!

NYCBanshee7

Whats up guys,

I was attempting to change the swingarm bearings but failed to remove the swingarm because the main swingarm pivot bolt is frozen/seized to the spacer sleeve inside and is impossible to remove. I tried everything. I was able to cut the bolt on the chain side without hurting the swingarm. When I tried to cut the side of the kickstarter, there isn't enough clearance for the blade. I'm going to have to cut the swingarm and replace it. Anyone have this problem or can advise me the best way to cut the swingarm???

Thanks alot,

Eric

Edited by NYCBanshee7

sometimes u can beat the swinger bolt and sleeve over enough to cut the bolt, the bolt cuts like butter, the sleeve will take a pack of sawzall blades, i have a bolt and a pile of swingarms. 40 and shipping for a swingarm, bolt and sleeve, call john 215 880 1990. or pm me.or come pick it up sun, i am at exit 3 of the nj trnpk.

Thanks NYUK, but i even beat the shit out of it with a punch and a sledge and I just can seem to get enough clearance for a blade between the frame and the arm on the kickstarter side. I went through 3 blades on the left side which was no big deal but having trouble with the right side. Any way to cut throught the swingarm, bolt and sleeve? Torch?