Jetting my new shee

detogram

Curious to what you guys think I should have my banshee jetted at. it's a 2002 stock motor with fmf fatty/pc2 and k&n with outerwear prefilter. (thinking about some vforce3 cages in the near future) I would appreciate some feedback about how to jet this setup for both summer/winter conditions. pilot/main/needle

Thanks

Curious to what you guys think I should have my banshee jetted at. it's a 2002 stock motor with fmf fatty/pc2 and k&n with outerwear prefilter. (thinking about some vforce3 cages in the near future) I would appreciate some feedback about how to jet this setup for both summer/winter conditions. pilot/main/needle

Thanks

Use the shoutbox !!! You get your answer faster!!!

I have 34mm PJ's and haven't touched a stock carb in years. I just got another shee and need to tune the carbs as well. So can someone please help us both out? What are stock jets set at? My banshee has a mild port job, pod K&N's, and T-5's. Can someone please give me an idea of where to start. I am at sea level.

Also just in general, what Jet does what in a carb. I haven't ridden or worked on my banshee in years and actually forgot everything. I know that the Main and Pilots do different things as far as low end and high end power. Can some please give me a quick refresher or send me a link to an older post! Kevin Herr if you read this please help me out brotha!

Elisha

Bansheeryder21, if your running those mods. Then you should be around the 320 main and 27.5 pilots.

Mains are WOT

Needles are 1/4-3/4 throttle.

Pilot/air screws are idle-1/4 throttle.

When your jetting. Make sure you set the Main first. Then the needle, then the pilots/air screws.

After you have set the needle. Make sure you sync the carbs. Or you will not be able to get the bottom end dialed in.

Bansheeryder21, if your running those mods. Then you should be around the 320 main and 27.5 pilots.

Mains are WOT

Needles are 1/4-3/4 throttle.

Pilot/air screws are idle-1/4 throttle.

When your jetting. Make sure you set the Main first. Then the needle, then the pilots/air screws.

After you have set the needle. Make sure you sync the carbs. Or you will not be able to get the bottom end dialed in.

Thank you! It's all coming back!