TYSON DRAG FRAME/MISC 4 SALE

• 3 weeks later...

I got a stock frame i am trying to do exactly what u have done... u can keep all hardwares and partem out how much for ur frame if i trade u mine too. How much cash u want me to add and its local ill drive to u...

swingarm sold................... 1500 for the rest..all the chrome hardware comes with it...

I got a stock frame i am trying to do exactly what u have done... u can keep all hardwares and partem out how much for ur frame if i trade u mine too. How much cash u want me to add and its local ill drive to u...

make an offer... the powder coating it self was 500 bucks..

Bump. Yup jd it will only be like 2 miles from u now haha. Come see it when u want. Wait to u see what i got planned lol! Joe pm me ur address so i can get a mapquest. How does saturday sound?

Bump for a perfect frame... Sucks to see this beauty get split up but I'm sure you'll build something retarded for next year lol

Bump. Yup jd it will only be like 2 miles from u now haha. Come see it when u want. Wait to u see what i got planned lol! Joe pm me ur address so i can get a mapquest. How does saturday sound?

Yea, u got something brewing..... Let me know when u are dropping that stuff off man... Im ready

Yea, u got something brewing..... Let me know when u are dropping that stuff off man... Im ready

Yeah i got my powder but changed what im doing. Carbon fiber hood with shocker. Still trying to find this powder to match so u can do my a arms and steering and stator and clutch.