87 LT500R quadzilla fs / ft for banshee

dirtbike drew

I'm not shipping this quad I only want a in person deal I'm in Rochester Mi 48306. Cash in hand for test drive. . I just drop the cash price is $2500. the rear shock is getting bounce and I think it needs rebuilt I got a price of $100 to rebuild it. It still is rideable just is not ready to be jumping it. I have a 87 lt500r quadzilla. Quad. Its bored .060 over wiseco piston. new this year crank bearings and seals. new axle bearings and seals. New K&N air filter. Fmf pipe DG silencer. I have 6 front tires and rims and 8 rear rims with tires. And rear sand paddles. Extra carb. Clutch assy. Twist throttle and cable. And few other things. I Also have a 88 extra frame with title. it dose have some parts powder coated black stator cover . black rims and kick starter. And few others. It Runs vary good starts on 3 kicks. This is a monster to kick over and will kick back hard. and u will think it just broke your foot no joke. I just bought a new flywheel. And stator. I love this quad its a beast it vary fast and have draged race 5 other newer race quads and smoked them all. I'm not saying its the fastest but its quick for a 2stroke 500 bored 60 over. I would like to trade this quad and all the extras that go with it. For a 4x4 quad I would like a 400cc or bigger. And I would like the front and rear racks on it. If it has a snow plow and winch that's a plus and I'll be more interested. I like kawasaki but will look at all. I may also trade this for a banshee. Or road bike / sport bike. / rocket. Or KX 250/500r or CR 250/500r or let me know what u have. or i may sell this quad and every thing that i have for it for $2500. If u want to see pics I can send them to your email so if u have a trade send info and pics and send me your email and I'll send u some pics. . for a fast cash deal I put $1600 just in to parts. Not counting what I payed for the quad its self. Send info and pics. Thanks again for looking

Edited by dirtbike drew

Anybody else want to make a deal ? I don't want any sleds. This has black plastic noncut fenders. Bought new in 11/09. But it still has the blue and yellow seat. And a blue motor every thing is red or black. Swingarm still stock. Has black with red flame shock covers. My plan was to gusset the 88 frame powder coast it. Powder coat the motor and get a black seat cover. This winter. But now my banshee crank broke a rod messed up new cylinder and piston. So I'm not ripping the zilla a part until I get the banshee going again or if someone wants to buy it or trade for it. Send me a pm with your email and I'll send pics. Thanks for looking.

I still have the zilla I was thinking of selling just the quad with out any extra parts for $1800. And for the quad and all the extra parts I sell it all for $2300. So watch the video and ask me to email u pics. Thanks for looking.

• 2 weeks later...