M&M ATV closed for a bit

No Limit Powersports

Just wanted to let everyone know I will be out of the shop for a few days. I am actually getting married this saturday and we will be on a honeymoon for a few days. We are doing are best to finish up any and all promised motors so nobody worry. I will have my phone so pm's and emails will be the only way to reach me. There will still be people at the shop answering the phone and shipping if needed but limited tech suport.

Just wanted to give everybody a big thank you for all your support. Anybody waiting on parts or motors it will be well worth the wait. Sorry to anybody that has been trying to get threw to us we have been slamed with work. We have been working 7 12's trying to get caught up. My voice mails were so far behind there is no way we are going to get all the calls returned before we leave. If anybody needs me please call again we will get back to you.

Thanks again for all your support,

Andy

M&M ATV

what the heck makes you think you can just take off to get married? as your boss the customer i will have to deny the requested days off......

i am only trying to save you from getting married, but if you insist then good luck!