Power Pro's good or bad?

Barracuda

• 2 weeks later...

yes they can make anything. But dont go through a dealer, go direct to Power Pro.

Mine were supposed to be made to CPI specs and I got the Power Pro inframe drags. Its probably not a bad pipe, just not what I ordered. Now the dealer wont return my e-mails or phone calls :angry: If I dont get satisfaction from him I will go on every site on the net to help him lose as many sales as possible. Its funny I have 4 buddies that wait to see how things work out for me before they buy anything. I could have made 4 more sales for him if I would have been satisfied.

I usually use dave to get the pipes and have him give them the specs. The last set rock, but they sent me the mx silencers instead of the hush silencers. So I called Power Pro direct and talked to the owner. He told me to send the silencers back, even though I used them and he will convert them to hush silencers and sen them back to me. Dont ever buy chrome from them, it is the worst chrome ever. Get plain or ceramic coated.

That doesn't sound right. I had mine made through my motor guy for $375, they sell the mx and in-frame drag pipes for $460 with chrome. If you called and said you wanted the drag pipe with 1/2" added to the header, the chamber 1/2" smaller than the cpi and the pipe shortened 1.5" I bet he would build it for $460.