Pictures Of Sand Drags & Michigan Mud & Sand Drag Nationals!

robert77

Hey Fred,

What kind of equipment do you have to grade/scrape the track?

Also, I've got my eyes/ears out for a water truck for you.

Bob's in Clarksville is shut down and for sale. Perhaps you can talk to them about buying/borrowing their water truck.

Believe it or not, we used a road grader once after the pratice and that was it. The track held up damn good. I really need a water system of some sort and I am gonna work on getting a DO ALL for next summer to grade with. If any of you guys see one used for the right money I would be interested. We are planning a Heads up Race for next summer that I believe we can get 200 plus racers to attend with the help of Mark and Dan. I need people to let me know what they think works for the dates of the race and coflicting races that are going on else where. Seems like there is Never a perfect date but we'll try. Any feed back for a Race date would be helpful while we consider this.

Also I would like feed back for 5 heads up classes. Give me some Ideas of what you guys think will fit the masses. This should be a paid out race and I am looking for sponsors if you know of anyone. I will also be selling Vendor space for this race also.

Thoughts on a Pinks all out style race. Picking the top 16 closest times for the Run Off Just like the TV show. The 1st couple of years was a huge success in the drags cars they have since FUCKED the show completely up but It did do well in the beginning. This is just a thought but looking to see what people think.

Any questions you can e-mail me @ grovefg2@yahoo.com or call me @ 517-204-4944

Thanks Fred