Vito's Forged Super Stock top end kits? Anyone use them or running them?

2001blackshee

Im eventually going to be buying some new unported cylinders... I seen these pistons are for unported cylinders... Seems like a great idea,, But how do they run? I havnt heard much about Vito's products, except from a few board members. I wanna know if anyone is running the Vito's Forged Super Stock kit? Or if anyone has ran them before? I would like some opinions on them as well.. Let me know what you guys have heard!!!

Thanx Phill

Im eventually going to be buying some new unported cylinders... I seen these pistons are for unported cylinders... Seems like a great idea,, But how do they run? I havnt heard much about Vito's products, except from a few board members. I wanna know if anyone is running the Vito's Forged Super Stock kit? Or if anyone has ran them before? I would like some opinions on them as well.. Let me know what you guys have heard!!!

Thanx Phill

hey phill, i have run the vitos forged super stock pistons for three years at 65mm.. ran great with stock carbs and the vitos 4mill stock rod crank.. arm rippin torqe.. had the fmf fatty pipes and vforce 3 reeds and kn filter no lid on the box.. the bike had loads of bottom and mid... the pistons have a notched out front by the exhaust port to create a simulated port job letting exhaust gas escape sooner and letting the engine rev a bit harder.. was a fun set up...

Edited by rascal

hey phill, i have run the vitos forged super stock pistons for three years at 65mm.. ran great with stock carbs and the vitos 4mill stock rod crank.. arm rippin torqe.. had the fmf fatty pipes and vforce 3 reeds and kn filter no lid on the box.. the bike had loads of bottom and mid... the pistons have a notched out front by the exhaust port to create a simulated port job letting exhaust gas escape sooner and letting the engine rev a bit harder.. was a fun set up...

Yeah im pretty much a stock set up.. v3's cool head, not sure what my domes are! How can you tell what sixe they are? I have forged wiseco rogs and crank..and t-5's and stock carbs are synced!!! My previous cylinders were ported waaaaay to much and cracked the intake... Im just trying to figure out which way to go!! It will all depend on what cylinderes i get, ported or not!! Thanx fo the info!!!

Yeah im pretty much a stock set up.. v3's cool head, not sure what my domes are! How can you tell what sixe they are? I have forged wiseco rogs and crank..and t-5's and stock carbs are synced!!! My previous cylinders were ported waaaaay to much and cracked the intake... Im just trying to figure out which way to go!! It will all depend on what cylinderes i get, ported or not!! Thanx fo the info!!!

the domes on the cool head should have a stamp on each of them saying what cc they are.. just call vitos if you decide to use there products and they will get it running great..