35 PWK airstrikers, billet oversized bowls and filters.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$200 shipped for carbs ?

Yeah Ill take $200 shipped for em. Will you accept carbs with my shit packed in the bowls and in the slides? If so, Ill ship em today. Just lemme know. I love dummy's like you. Have a great day. I would love to take a shit and pack the carbs full of it and send em to ya.

Edited by KickStartMyHeart

Yeah Ill take $200 shipped for em. Will you accept carbs with my shit packed in the bowls and in the slides? If so, Ill ship em today. Just lemme know. I love dummy's like you. Have a great day. I would love to take a shit and pack the carbs full of it and send em to ya.

dco3100 was selling some 34 keihins for 175 shipped. No wonder you can't sell these carbs. With a shitty attitude like that nobody will buy em. You gotta realize times are tough and people will give those lowball numbers, but hey you're just hurting yourself buddy.

dco3100 was selling some 34 keihins for 175 shipped. No wonder you can't sell these carbs. With a shitty attitude like that nobody will buy em. You gotta realize times are tough and people will give those lowball numbers, but hey you're just hurting yourself buddy.

First off, dont block me on ur PM list then try to get tuff out in the forum. Second off, its poor pieces of shit like you with no money who are the ones throwing out the dumbass lowball numbers. I love how you tell me you got "more money than I could ever imagine" and you try to lowball both me and Dave5.0 on carbs. What offer did you throw at him? I believe you said "$150 shipped" for his 39's. That's a direct reflection of how much of a dumbass you really are. Like I told you in that PM I sent you, the first sign of someone not having any money is when they tell you they have tons of money like you did. I see you still havent gotten urself a set of carbs. Thats hard to believe since you got so much money. Oh and as you can tell, Im not really to active on sellin these carbs, just cheap entertainment from idiots like you with your offers. I like how u ask me to make you a package deal on the carbs, filters, outerwears, cable and rims and you bock at that and say thats too much money. Theres another sign youdont have a pot to piss in. I wish you were gonna be at the HQ ride dis weekend and I would love to just slap u in the face. I wouldnt punch ya cuz you arent worth a punch, just a good ole open handed slap across the face LOL!!! Good luck on ur search for carbs and reeds, maybe one day you'll get outta the sniffin but tstage and step up to the plate. Peace out Baller! :rotflmao:

Remember this conversation Shee in 805???

Sent 30 September 2010 - 09:00 PM

Do you have the set or rims, how much for those, how much for everything?

shee in 805, on 30 September 2010 - 09:21 PM, said:

whats the lowest for everything without the rims?

$300 plus shipping. I get buddy hookups on shipping so it wont cost hardly anything. I got a box ready to ship it in. I got a wedding tomorrow night and farming on saturday and sunday. Earliest I could ship would be monday. Send me ur zipcode and ill get u a quote.

Sent 01 October 2010 - 10:06 PM

They can have them its too much for me, unless ur willing to let them go for less money. Let me know whats the least u want for em.

Then I go on to tell you that you're a fuckin idiot and blah blah, do you want me to post all of that conversation too??? I can if you would like.

thats also funny he wanted exact what i did.just remember with all his money he'll be president some day.LOLOLOL :rotflmao:

Dude I got my shit brand spanking new, no need to get these carbs that are more worn out than yo mommas snatch. By the way Im in california so whenever you're out in this neck of the woods let me know and we'll see who slaps who. peace out

Dude I got my shit brand spanking new, no need to get these carbs that are more worn out than yo mommas snatch. By the way Im in california so whenever you're out in this neck of the woods let me know and we'll see who slaps who. peace out

This is so funny u keep talking shit out here then u PM me askin me to stop thrashing ur ass out in the forums. Like I told u in my last PM, Its up to you if you want me to stop thrashing ya LOL!!

gotta love people like that.just so you know i still want the complete set up like you said when you get back from your ride like you told me.ill pay not like these no job players

They are all urs my friend!! Just got back from the trip and taking em off and washing the filters out and taking the carbs off for ya. I appreciate ya understanding and having patience wit me. I had to have these carbs for the trip.