New suspension creaking

DAL

ok so i just watched that video!!

i can't stop laughing i rember a LONG time ago right after i moved out i had this old couch and when i'd bang my girlfriends on it that sucker would creak and moan just like that bike. what good memories..

i;d say if you ride and get the bike that dirty you probably wash it often and unless your really bored i'd guesstimate that you use a pressure washer when you do that you need to greas stuff back up now its sad to say that the banshee is known for not having grease zerks in most all places that it should. so you have to pull stuff apart and clean, grease, reinstall from time to time. escpecially since your in the mud and dirt a lot...

In the light of everyone's suggestion, I think you guys are right; she just needs some grease.

I uploaded a crappy short video though just so I can have you guys take a listen. She normally isn't this dirty, I promise... :blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkpK8-MDRk0

Check your rubber boots on all your ball joints you might have one seizing up due to a hole in the boot, it does sound loud though never come across that one before. Hows your steering feel ? any tighter or heavier? The only other thing I can think of and it may be a long shot is the new shocks might be sitting a little higher or lower whatever the case may be and putting the ball joints out of their normal wear area causing them to grind a little until they seat in (maybe) :confused: