Serval Cat

No Limit Powersports

Is there enough meat in the water gallorys to drill and tap a temp sender or even case a spot there for future barrels?

IS this a good place to put it apart from the top hose with a joiner fitting?

I would rather put it in the cylinder head..... I am also looking into tapping my head for this.... Would like to fit a VDO mechanical gauge, only issue is the vibration... There are other gauge as well that can take the vibration.... It has been discussed on here....

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

x2. there might be meat, but most likely it will be by the exhaust, which could read abnormally high, instead of mean temp......still concidering the nic.........it was you, dave, that mentioned coolant beaing able to instantly pit the plating, so that's what i'm going off of. i ride mostly trails to get to my favorite hill-climbs, and my rides can go for 4 days, since i do 3weeks on-3off and don't have to stick to normal week-ends. i bring a bunch of tools and supplies with me so i can fix shit that breaks, from flywheel coming off, to whatever. i'd like to know i can go back to camp and replace an o-ring and keep going, if i ever have to......can you tell me- what is the likelyhood that a blow o-ring would screw up the plating, in all honesty.....1:100, 1:10, 3:4? i'm just worried about having to pack it up for a long peroid for something so simple...... if i can really get the life you claim out of it, that would be great :clap:

• 2 months later...

Dropped the needle a notch ... nice :)

35mm PWK A/S (the airstryker version may be using a slightly smaller pilot & needle clip position)

42 Pilot

CEL Needle one clip leaner from middle position

158 Main

K&N in the box

+5 on the plate

BR8ES

60* - 900'

93 Oct

40:1 SuperTechniplate

VF-3's

Inframe CPI's

Untouched ports - nikasil flashing still on all port openings

Custom Domes by Titan

14/41 gearing

Uncut flywheel

Touch on the richer side on just the main jet due to the airbox ... fixing to put the pods back on ... otherwise would have dropped main to 155.

Putting a Dyna on it shortly & will have a set of my curves loaded into it.

I rode one yesterday and they pull really hard.

How was it setup? Carbs, pipes, domes, timing.... I just had a 4mil long rod serval built but haven't gotten to drop it in yet cause I'm still in the process of building the rest of the bike but really want to know how it is. I'll be running 35mm pwk a/s, R2 pipes, +4 timing , 22cc domes on pump gas. I think it should run pretty damn good but we will see.

How was it setup? Carbs, pipes, domes, timing.... I just had a 4mil long rod serval built but haven't gotten to drop it in yet cause I'm still in the process of building the rest of the bike but really want to know how it is. I'll be running 35mm pwk a/s, R2 pipes, +4 timing , 22cc domes on pump gas. I think it should run pretty damn good but we will see.

4mm, clean up port, 156/158 psi compression on pump gas. boyeseen reeds, twin mikuni tm 28mm carbs, pro circuit pipes, dyna ignition.

4mm, clean up port, 156/158 psi compression on pump gas. boyeseen reeds, twin mikuni tm 28mm carbs, pro circuit pipes, dyna ignition.

Well that cool. By chance does anyone have any video of these things running yet. I haven't been able to find anything.

what the hell? guess i missed some stuff..

to me the serval just makes NICE power its power that a banshee should have and is going to make a LOT of average riders of banshees love their bikes all over again

it is NOT a similar to stock porting layout and hence will work ok with std pipes BUT i can see eventually a serval only pipe will be produced along witha serval only head mostlikely like a CUB pipe and CUB dome..

if you want TQ and grunt low end power just buy a big bore 4 stroke.. but of course i like a bike thats fun like the banshee'ss