chain stretch

twanger

howdy yall rekgon i am new to the site but i have run it a little problem with one of my banshee's bought a new DiD chain non o-ring and chain break tool put it on quad was great for a month or so but stretched i i tried to remove a link and make it fit but with the rear ajusted all the way forward in theose little slots i couldent get it to fit same with it ajusted allthe way out what should i do leve it loos feels like its gonna jump off some times and its got more then 1&1/2 inch play oh yeah stock swing arm any suggestions!

lol, yah stock adjustment can be a pill, and half links are hard to come by. well, run back and grab the rear grab bar and rip the bike side to side. if your bearings are shot, you can see it when you do this. take a good look at your sprockets, it should not really just streatch that much. i run $30 non-o-ring rk chains. and they are great. i was just throwing a new on on there about every 10 hard ass trail/woods/hillcimbs, then finally did my swinger bearings and front sprocket. on the other hand, you can take a grinder or something and slot the adjustment holes

lol, yah stock adjustment can be a pill, and half links are hard to come by. well, run back and grab the rear grab bar and rip the bike side to side. if your bearings are shot, you can see it when you do this. take a good look at your sprockets, it should not really just streatch that much. i run $30 non-o-ring rk chains. and they are great. i was just throwing a new on on there about every 10 hard ass trail/woods/hillcimbs, then finally did my swinger bearings and front sprocket. on the other hand, you can take a grinder or something and slot the adjustment holes

yeah roger that my first thought was to waller them slots out bearings are defnatily on point should i just switch to rk chain is the DiD no good got it from the yahamha delearship think they got half links there? thanks for the help!!!