bills pipes

slag_350300

I did a search first of all on the exhaust forum and main site and didnt find anything. I was wondering if any of you guys ran Bills pipes and how you liked them? I currenty have Paul Turner mid range pipes on there now and want to try a set of the Bills. Just thought I would try and get some reviews from someone who has tried them. How do they sound compared to other pipes? What part of the powerband do they improve?

I did a search first of all on the exhaust forum and main site and didnt find anything. I was wondering if any of you guys ran Bills pipes and how you liked them? I currenty have Paul Turner mid range pipes on there now and want to try a set of the Bills. Just thought I would try and get some reviews from someone who has tried them. How do they sound compared to other pipes? What part of the powerband do they improve?

Their low to mid. pipe's. This is how they sound

• 4 weeks later...

I just finnished building a Banshee with bills pipes. Other then pods, 28mm pwk's and the bills pipes the engine is stock. I have only ever ridden my brothers banshee with Pro Circuit pipes, VF3, Pods so i dont have a lot to compair mine to. The PC pipes seem to have more overall power but are not that smooth throughout the band. The Bills pipes seem to much smoother and more predictable. My riding buddies like the sound of both but the bills pipes are a cleaner/crisper sound.

One thing to notice the PC pipes stick out of the frame a lot more where your knees are. His has a lot of burn marks from pants and legs and my pipes are still mint as they are tucked away much better. Ill post pics tonight.