is this a good deal

quad rider

hey guys heres a banshee iv been looking at and was wondering what you guys think.

01 Yamaha Banshee

Toomey T-5 Pipes and silencers

Carbs jetted perfectly runs like a champ and is super fun

New Blue renthal bars and grips

Blue Nerf Bars

Tires are almost new but that backs leak out of the bead and need air about every week or so but its not a big deal

Plastics are a little beat up but it looks good

Have a box of old parts, another set of pro taper bars and a repair manual

thats the guys description of it he wants 2000/obo i could prob get it for 1500 ill try to get a pic of it thanks

CL ad? What are simular going for in your area? Look it over closely for things to beat him up on price. Check ball joints closely, have to replace complete arm. 15 would be fair deal, don't think it's worth 2.

most of them are always to high like 3500. i ride a z400 right now and was thinking of keeping the z and getting the banshee for something else to ride. i really wanna ride one my dad had one but sold it before i got old enouhg to ride it

no....what specialblend is talkin about is when metal get excessively hot then cools then hot again then cools again (and so on) it begins to take on a kind of shiny bluish coloring. A little bit where the exhaust comes out of the motor is normal and acceptable....but i see what specialblends talkin about and if it is blue all the way up there then its a sign it may be running leaner than it should.

no....what specialblend is talkin about is when metal get excessively hot then cools then hot again then cools again (and so on) it begins to take on a kind of shiny bluish coloring. A little bit where the exhaust comes out of the motor is normal and acceptable....but i see what specialblends talkin about and if it is blue all the way up there then its a sign it may be running leaner than it should.

o ok i got ya now. so what you think is it good deal 1500 or not really