FS - 2001 RZ Banshee

Def

Hi Guys, I have a very nice blue '01 RZ Banshee I'm looking to sell.

I'm way out of touch with the Banshee world. I bought this thing brand new and was adding parts to it religiously for 2 years until I went to college and I've barely ridden it ever since.

I think the only thing left stock on this thing was the frame, swing arm stearing stem. I can't remember all the details but it's got nerfs, elka dual rates, new maxxis razr tires, +1 strong arm a-arms, +2 durable axle, teather, brake block off, PT High Revs and of course the RZ Motor with working power valves and battery delete.

I got a set of spigots made up for it, but they aren't lined up 100% so they could use some reworking to fit the pipes nicer. Since I sort of fell out of interest going back to school I never really pursued this. If any one knows where to get a pair I'd be glad to buy a set to finish this off.

Any way, I'd like to see $4k for it and I'm open to offers, so just PM me and I'll get back to you.

I have some photos but 50k is a little tiny for an attachment so I guess that's not happening. I'll e-mail them to anyone interested.

Haha yup, I remember you too. Hope everything is well?

I haven't been around on the boards much. With finishing school, getting married and all the rest of that crap I haven't had much time for the Banshee. Don't really care if it sells as I'm sure I'll get time for it eventually but figured save my parents some garage space until I get that sorted out haha.