Single Carb Setup and V Force Reeds

A couple more items from the bike I'm parting out. If I am way off with the prices shoot me an offer.

A complete Single Carb Setup. Includes the carb, 2 into 1 intake, and air box. The airbox has a K&N prefilter and pro flow filter plate. This came off of a running bike. The carb is a 34mm PWK, measured the inside diameter of the engine side. It has a 185 main and a 50 pilot installed. Also comes with throttle cable for stock thumb throttle.

Looking for 220 shipped.

p1010047.jpg

P1010071.jpg

P1010065.jpg

P1010068.jpg

P1010070.jpg

Also have some older V Force Reeds with carbon fiber petals. I think these are either VF1s or VF2s, not sure, make me an offer shipped, I'm really not sure what theyre worth but I'm thinking at least 40-50. Petals are all in good shape and came off of a running bike.

P1010054.jpg

P1010053.jpg

If you need any other parts hit me up I'll give you a price shipped. The rest of the bike was all stock. Pipes and electrical are all gone.

A couple more items from the bike I'm parting out. If I am way off with the prices shoot me an offer.

A complete Single Carb Setup. Includes the carb, 2 into 1 intake, and air box. The airbox has a K&N prefilter and pro flow filter plate. This came off of a running bike. The carb is a 34mm PWK, measured the inside diameter of the engine side. It has a 185 main and a 50 pilot installed. Also comes with throttle cable for stock thumb throttle.

If you need any other parts hit me up I'll give you a price shipped. The rest of the bike was all stock. Pipes and electrical are all gone.

Hey, no such thing as a 34mm pwk. Its probably a 33mm. They sometimes measure a lil bigger than advertised