NEW SAND DRAG LOCATION!

robert77

Were did that pic come from?anyways that was from the spring race on dirt, i could not hook up at all... Ths race on the 25th will be 300' on the sand so it will be a hole new ball game.... from what fred the guy that owns the place says they will have a full 300' sand drag track with lights and timers for next year and that dan hall and mark herick are helping him set the track up.. so i hope we get a new track here in michigan........btw i will be here at that race....

Were did that pic come from?anyways that was from the spring race on dirt, i could not hook up at all... Ths race on the 25th will be 300' on the sand so it will be a hole new ball game.... from what fred the guy that owns the place says they will have a full 300' sand drag track with lights and timers for next year and that dan hall and mark herick are helping him set the track up.. so i hope we get a new track here in michigan........btw i will be here at that race....

Hey Joe Sorry I should have got your permission to use the Picture! This was taken from our photographer at the event. This event coming up the sand drag portion of it is being redone just for guys like you so please feel free to let me know if their is anything that we can do to make it a pleasurable experience! (just shy of getting you a hooker from Detroit) lol Look forward to meeting you guys my name is Robert I am the IT Director and promoter so Hit me up with any questions Thanks guys!

Hey Joe Sorry I should have got your permission to use the Picture! This was taken from our photographer at the event. This event coming up the sand drag portion of it is being redone just for guys like you so please feel free to let me know if their is anything that we can do to make it a pleasurable experience! (just shy of getting you a hooker from Detroit) lol Look forward to meeting you guys my name is Robert I am the IT Director and promoter so Hit me up with any questions Thanks guys!

dont be sorry... i have one recommendation,that would be to run double elimation on the heads up racing... that way you dont drive all the way to the track just to make one pass.... cant wait...