banshee drag parts

parts include shipping to usa. paypal fee's NOT included.

brand new 40mm aluminum 28" gun drilled drag axle. banshee hubs and sprocket hub. comes with everything you need and all hardware. very well built. jj&a style. 435

vforce2's for stock bolt pattern, excellent shape. 135

full set of marvin shaws:

rear hillshooter 13 1/2" screwed in. 180

front set of polished competition shaws. with spacers 240. excellent condition.

tyson +14 no-link chromoly swingarm with both chain sliders and pivot bearings chrome cap. 225

set of cases. with no chain damage. JUST got them trenched for 7mm crank. and port matched. comes with stock tranny drum and both shift shafts with good shift forks and star. 235

full drag port stock cyl topend. cyls are 66mm, alcohol cut domes and whiteknuckle billet head. exhaust is around 194* these made 100hp and 55tq with bigbore pipes. on redline racing dyno. cameron at redline ported these. runs VERY hard. he will vouch for them. call him. i paid 650 for topend. pistons are like new. also have base gasket. 600 shipped

forged 7mm crank. 115 rods. JUST REBUILT by louie at twister. new bearings. and flywheel end. all ready to go. excellent shape. 500 shipped never ran since rebuilt

whiteknuckle billet 1 piece intake with internal crossover. 100 shipped.

2-5 neutral down COMPLETE overide. all bearings. shift forks. drum. all gears. etc. 300 shipped shifts flawless.

also have brand new 18.5"x5" full buffs. on new douglas 10x4 wheels...185

polished drag cut front banshee hubs. 65.

brand new brake rotor. tusk wave rotor. stainless. 65

brand new lonestar +2 forward. -1 wide. chromoly drag arms. powder coated black. with matching tie rods. [no-ends] and brand new ball joints. never ran 350.

drag cut banshee seat. still has plenty of cushion for sand riding. black velvet cover. 125.

power pro chrome bigbore small flange. with built in silencers. needs packing. 225 shipped

cpi inframe small bores. new black paint. 250 shipped. no silencers

prices are firm. no need to make offer unless its what u see. thx

also have other misc. stuff. pm me for what ur lookin for ....SEND ME EMAIL FOR PICS . I HAVE PICS OF EVERYTHING.

free 8x10 glossy of me relaxing after a hard days draggin with every part sold.

gallery_1980_39_5507.jpg

full drag port stock cyl topend. cyls are 66mm, alcohol cut domes and whiteknuckle billet head. exhaust is around 194* these made 100hp and 55tq with bigbore pipes. on redline racing dyno. cameron at redline ported these. runs VERY hard. he will vouch for them. call him. i paid 650 for topend. pistons are like new. also have base gasket. 600 shipped

these run with stock crank?? 100hp???

these run with stock crank?? 100hp???

this topend is setup for a 7mm crank.....but will work with a 4mm with only changing domes.

parts include shipping to usa. paypal fee's NOT included.

brand new 40mm aluminum 28" gun drilled drag axle. banshee hubs and sprocket hub. comes with everything you need and all hardware. very well built. jj&a style. 435

vforce2's for stock bolt pattern, excellent shape. 135

full set of marvin shaws:

rear hillshooter 13 1/2" screwed in. 180

front set of polished competition shaws. with spacers 240. excellent condition.

tyson +14 no-link chromoly swingarm with both chain sliders and pivot bearings chrome cap. 225

set of cases. with no chain damage. JUST got them trenched for 7mm crank. and port matched. comes with stock tranny drum and both shift shafts with good shift forks and star. 235

forged 7mm crank. 115 rods. JUST REBUILT by louie at twister. new bearings. and flywheel end. all ready to go. excellent shape. 500 shipped never ran since rebuilt

whiteknuckle billet 1 piece intake with internal crossover. 100 shipped.

2-5 neutral down COMPLETE overide. all bearings. shift forks. drum. all gears. etc. 300 shipped shifts flawless.

also have brand new 18.5"x5" full buffs. on new douglas 10x4 wheels...185

polished drag cut front banshee hubs. 65.

brand new brake rotor. tusk wave rotor. stainless. 65

brand new lonestar +2 forward. -1 wide. chromoly drag arms. powder coated black. with matching tie rods. [no-ends] and brand new ball joints. never ran 350.

drag cut banshee seat. still has plenty of cushion for sand riding. black velvet cover. 125.

power pro chrome bigbore small flange. with built in silencers. needs packing. 225 shipped

cpi inframe small bores. new black paint. 250 shipped. no silencers

prices are firm. no need to make offer unless its what u see. thx

also have other misc. stuff. pm me for what ur lookin for ....SEND ME EMAIL FOR PICS . I HAVE PICS OF EVERYTHING........7mm stuff sold. seat sold. overide sold. 18.5" buffs sold.