BUYING A BANSHEE TOMORROW

hello there im Jon, born and raised in PR were Banshees are one of the most popular vehicles on the island, as a kid i would see them all the time and it wasnt till i rode one that i fell in love, well im 26 now and im fulfilling my dream tomorrow and purchasing one, but enough of the sob story im looking for guidance on places to go and people to go to in order for me to customize it, im into making my rides mine so im looking to see what you guys think so i can start modifying my baby, here are some pics of my other two girls so yall can have an idea of what i like, thanks in advance for any help.

post-37092-12828714854507_thumb.jpg

Some bad ass bikes bro, Deff look at cascade, mabey talk to jeff at fast, get some bead locks from hyper or if your into more shiny bling some douglas bead locks, lonestar, rpm. There's lots of good companys I'd check out site sponsors first though!

You DO NOT need to go to Cascade to make that bike your own. You can find plenty of things from our site sponsors or you can just stalk the for sale sections for a bit. I built my old banshee and turned it into a monster all from parts from the FS section. Good deals on this site all day. Good luck and welcome to HQ. You have come to the right place for your addiction.

You DO NOT need to go to Cascade to make that bike your own. You can find plenty of things from our site sponsors or you can just stalk the for sale sections for a bit. I built my old banshee and turned it into a monster all from parts from the FS section. Good deals on this site all day. Good luck and welcome to HQ. You have come to the right place for your addiction.

A Monster :rotflmao: