Drag Parts For Sale

I have some parts for sale that i wont be needing, bc i am getting out of racing....All parts are like new, with maybe 2 hrs on them

Will Post Pics Soon!!!!!!!!!!

V force 3's and billet reed spacers...180.00 shipped

Trinity Stage IV billet intakes...110.00 shipped

38mm pwk's set up for alky, with filters, black outer wares, and throttle cable....400 shipped

Moose billet thumb throttle (aluminum in color)...110.00 shipped

RDZ billet oversized bowls(used)...110 shipped

..............................................................................................

stock carbs, in good shape, with new TORS eliminator caps and throttle cable.....100.00 shipped OBO

complete rear brake set up (master cyl. +10 stainless brake line, and caliper with good pads)...100.00 shipped OBO

..............................................................................................

12 paddle SLS Haulers on 8x8 polished douglas rims (great shape)....370 shipped

18x4 smooth buffs...been mounted and rolled on, but never goit to make a pass on them...170 shipped

how much for the reeds since the intakes are sold.

OH david/wannaplay since you got the funds to buy parts maybe you can send me the money youve owed me all year long. what do you say lets put it to rest and pay up.

175 shipped...maybe a handful of 1/8th mile passes on them, they r in great shape, if u dont agree upon reciept, will refund money no questions asked...

Added full wiring harness, cut all extra wires off including lights...comes with cdi and coil....100 shipped