scammer in PA

Sprntr81

this guy F'ed me on a motorcycle,this guy is a real tool,if you live in or around PA dont deal with this scamming bum.

Jordon Cressler aka JDog Kustoms

931 brysonia wenksville rd. biglerville pa 17307

H#717-677-6420

C#717 465 5980

email

jdog_kustoms@hotmail.com

he sold me an XS650 on friday night(sent paypal)my buddy picked it up saturday,i needed parts off it to use on one of my RDs(it was already stripped down some).Called and talked to him and he said the bike was in good shape everything was usable and the engine was rebuilt.I told him i needed the forks,front wheel and triples and my buddy needed the engine.

Long story short,the forks(rusted) and front wheel were bent(wheel was out of true over .500",clearly wrecked)there was more rust then motorcycle and the engine was locked up.Took the cylinders off and WOW the pistons were seized fast to the bores.

basiclly i paid 225$ for a trip to the scrap yard :blink: and i have to unload it when i get there :blink:

everything i wanted to use was JUNK

here is what the guy tells me after i asked for 125$ back and i would give him the bike back

"THE BIKE WAS SOLD AS IS I TOLD YOU WHAT I NEW ABOUT THE MOTOR IF THE PISTON WAS FROOZE THEN IT WOULDNT HAVE KICKED OVER AND YES IT DID HAVE SOME PITTING BUT I DONT HAVE TIME TO INSPECT EVERY SINGLE INCH OF THE BIKE I WOULD HAVE GLADDLY TOOK ANY PICS OF THE BIKE YOU WANTED"

Him and my buddy tried kicking it over when my buddy picked it up so he lied there,and the funny thing is he tells my buddy "i hope for his sake its rebuilt"wow thanks

i can send pictures of this 225$ piece of scrap upon request if youve never seen a 225$ piece of scrap metal :cheers:

wasnt a real big deal until the guy basiclly said "pound sand"I thought i was pretty reasonable giving him 100$ and his motorcycle back for his time.

after emailing him today calling him a piece of sh#* after ignoring me i get this email back in less the 1 min.

"im glad i go away to ohio and have no way to check my email and i just got up and get to see all this stuff well i guess i will have to talk to paypal since i cant set up a time to come get the bike and give you your money back but i hope you have a wonderfull life

jordon"

paypal basiclly told me "f*&^ off"

What's even funnier, is your buddy saw the bike, tried to kick it over, knew it was seized, and STILL picked it up. I'd go after your buddy for that 225 bucks.

after you sent the guy the money through paypal a day earlier,what are you going to do.He tried calling me but the guy lives in the boonies and he just brought it back not thinking.I took the thing back to him same way he picked it up but the guy wouldnt answer the door.

just chalk it up to another lesson learned of many to learn

Edited by Sprntr81

after you sent the guy the money through paypal a day earlier,what are you going to do.He tried calling me but the guy lives in the boonies and he just brought it back not thinking.I took the thing back to him same way he picked it up but the guy wouldnt answer the door.

just chalk it up to another lesson learned of many to learn

You dont give someone money until you have looked everything over, and you have been shown legal ownership. The f-up was in your court.

• 4 months later...

this is funny that my buddy just showd me this 1 thing is your buddy was happy with the bike when he picked it up and i even gave him extra stuff off another bike and 2 you had already done all the paypal stuff before i could get back to you cuase i was stuck at work and i work sometime around the clock and 3rd if you were man enough to come to my house you would have cash in your hand but you told me dont worry about it since you sold stuff off it