Parting Mx banshee

if you really think a scrap yard will give you money for that stuff then take it there. you wont sell that garbage here.

So its garbage because he didnt want to give it away? Bead locks are expensive bud I sold a pair for 200 bucks that were used and those lsr axles those have a pretty nice price tag on them aswell. Not sure if they have a warranty or not but even bent I imagine it would be worth 100 alone ATLEAST if it isnt terrible. JMO

Guys New pictures up

http://s656.photobucket.com/albums/uu285/gregsmyre21/banshee/

obo swing arm NOW 400

Im going to let the nerfs go with an dg grab bar and ac bumper also just for 25 more so 125 getting ac pro pegs and the bumper plus the grab bar

OBO LET ME KNOW

NO LOWBALLS guys u know what this stuff is new and if your like me you take care of what you spend that much money theres nothing wrong with this stuff just bills to be payed ( ex- girl fiend) we all been there huh? Its ok the new ones got bigger boobs !!! There may be a slide show of pictures in it for buyers all so (must be of age) lol Pay back is great