28mm PWK help on jetting

Need help on where to start for jetting stock bore shee, dual stage reeds, pods, stock bore, fmf fattys are the mods just got a set of prejetted pwks and they are off quite a bit. jets installed currently are 55 pilots, 155 mains N68a needle middle clip. I have low end bogging and wot bog if nailed at lower rpms top end runs great. Need to know a good place to start for pilots and mains, also n68a needle or CEL, JJH ? sorry i ride in OHIO for elevation

I'm in Dayton OH with 28pwks. I run 152 mains 50 pilot n68a needle middle clip. I still think im a little fat on my pilot could probably drop to 48. You will probably in up around 150mains 48pilots or so, but i would check your plugs and go down one size at a time.

I'm in Dayton OH with 28pwks. I run 152 mains 50 pilot n68a needle middle clip. I still think im a little fat on my pilot could probably drop to 48. You will probably in up around 150mains 48pilots or so, but i would check your plugs and go down one size at a time.

thanks for the response i was thinking the pilot and main were way to rich for this bike i will get some jets and see if that works.

with stock jugs you will prolly wind up around 148 ish and 45 to 48 pilot should be ok. i ran the n68a needles but didnt really notice difference from others. or buy my dune ported jugs and leave the 155s in :headbang:

lol i just seen the pics, i am building an hjr 4 mil this winter but my top end is gone need to decide whether to go with your jugs just for the rest of the summer or not