1 - 5 override cut by Grand river racing

ill take it if you will do 200 shipped let me know cause ur inbox is full, paypal...

Really guy? Like its not a steal already at 225 shipped.He'd basically be making 175 bucks after paypal fees and shipping it if he taks your offer.Keep in mind guy that this is cut by Andy at grr,it's well worth the 225.IMO if you want to jew people down on already dirt parts...go shop ebay and try the best offer auctions...good luck on that

Really guy? Like its not a steal already at 225 shipped.He'd basically be making 175 bucks after paypal fees and shipping it if he taks your offer.Keep in mind guy that this is cut by Andy at grr,it's well worth the 225.IMO if you want to jew people down on already dirt parts...go shop ebay and try the best offer auctions...good luck on that

ok dick i only offered cause thats wat i had, so no need to be an asswhole, i would of sent him a pm but his inbox is full, so thanks for being a dick.....and i would send the money as a gift anyways so there wasnt a paypal fee..... at least its an offer anyways i was just seeing so fuck u man...grow the fuck up...

If I had the spare change id take that off your hands Alex even for a spare...

Just pisses me off when people expext to get good,reliable parts for next to nothing and I'm sure most people on here know what I mean. Good luck on the sale though man.that's a helluva deal.

If I had the spare change id take that off your hands Alex even for a spare...

Just pisses me off when people expext to get good,reliable parts for next to nothing and I'm sure most people on here know what I mean. Good luck on the sale though man.that's a helluva deal.

5. If you are not interested in an item, please do not post in the thread. Let's keep the threads clear of nonsense.

6. No bashing of a members for sale item. You don't have to like it, but you do need to keep it to yourself. If it is offensive to BansheeHQ, please report it to a moderator or admin.