98' Banshee For Sale +4mm Stroker by HJR

Never thought I would be doing this but....Here it goes. Mods are listed below. Im located in Pullman Washington, South of Spokane Washington by 60miles. Im not interested in parting the bike out, I would just hold on to it if I cant sell. Not hard up for cash so dont bother with lowball offers. The bike was just rebuilt and I just did get the jetting right. Only rode it on the trails once, the rest was just jetting runs. So a total of maybe 2 hours on the engine now. Selling only because its not practical for my type of riding the way it is since the engine replacment. Im not going backwards with the power to make it a better trail bike. I have a 800 Canam Renegade for that anyways. I just thought it would be nice to take the Banshee to the woods every so often for a change but its not practical for where I like to ride. So its up for sale. Comes with any spare parts I have as well. $4500obo

I can be contacted @ cudaz101@yahoo.com

Engine is by HJR (Kevin Herr):

MX Hardcore Port (stock cyls)

66.5mm blaster pistons by Weisco

+4mm Carnk by Hot Rod

115mm Rods by Hot Rod

All seals and bearings replaced

NOSS Head w/matched Dome set for pump fuel

Billet water pump

Inline water temp gauge

V-Force2 Reed Set (good pedals)

Chariot 2pc billet intake (35MM)

35MM PWK Keihn carb set

6" K&N pods w/outerwears

Dual Feed Pingle

FMF Fatty Pipe set w/turbine core2 silencers

Ricky Stator Adjustable timing plate

EBC Dirt Digger Clutch (Been a great clutch)

Twist Throttle Kit

i-shock suspension (fronts New) These are some stout shocks.

Stocker Rear Shock (good)

T9 Baja wheel set (stock wheel set as well)

None of the bling stuff on this bike. Its all business and with Kev's engine it flat-out moves. If you ride tight trails with elevation changes of 3K ft.+ then I would not recomend this bike. It burns alot of fuel in a hurry as well...haha Kevin says the conservative numbers on the engine is 65-70hp and I would say thats probably right.

I can take more photos if need be.

n671022354_158323_3585.jpg

Edited by cudaz101

It does say in the for sale rules to keep the threads clear of non sense and you don't have to like prices but you have to keep it to yourself. If someone wants it they will buy it, if not he'll drop his price or keep it. Sometimes a PM can be better then a post on someone's thread. Just my 2 cents........