485cc cheeta motor complete

cant sell the bike whole so going to part it out.

485cc cheeta top end (NOT A CUB, its a PV cheeta)73mm bore trnity piston with the windows cut in them,

one piece head alky dome cut, 250r reeds ( reeds could use replacement benn in there a while now) PV block off's AND trinity powervalves, newer style head shell with gas domes, also included, UPP intakes, MATTOON 8 plate basket, MATTON lockup, R-1 clutch raptor solid plates stagger'd toomey springs/ 20% springs, TYSON lock up cover with solid cover plate, 4 mill~ 115 rod HOTRODS fully welded crank with TZ drive bearing crankworks prepped, and i believe 10 ball bearings throughout ( i cannot rember for sure) 1-5 TYSON N down override,

motor is complete and ready to run can come with full ignition if needed and also 41.3/44 packard lectrons if needed motor has been super reliable and super f 3800 OBO NOT looking to part out as of yet

IF anyone is interested in the WHOLE turnkey bike its still together. i am looking for a nice truck around 1999 up chevy 2500 LONG bed extemded cab prefer'd. PLEASE no junk shit offer ok.. i have a truck i'm interested in so i'm pretty motivated to sell.

• 5 months later...

I have always met people here that are werry helpfull, and serching the forum is werry helpfull here on HQ. I live in Norway and there is no one selling the stuff you have in US here. I`m 38 years old run two companys have 4 kids, the banshee is my son`s and mine hobby. Fundings is not a isue, dont understand why you are giving me a hard time on this!

I firmly believe that Loco should add a mandatory Aptitude test for all new members who sign up. It doesn't have to be difficult, but it should ask questions like...

1. You have a question. What do you do first?

A-ask in the shoutbox

B-search the forums

C-make a new topic right away

2. You want to share a video of your bad-ass hill shoot. Where should it go?

A-general banshee discussion

B-hillclimb

C-Videos

3. A vagina most resembles...

A-an old worn catcher's mitt

B-A raspberry donut with caramel icing

C-your grandmother's rope mop from 1946

D-none of the above

4. When relaying information it is important to use punctuation and have common sense when spelling to ensure other members understand you. What statement is easiest to comprehend?

A-I have an issue with my banshee. It struggles to idle. I have tried cleaning/syncing the carbs, cleaning the air filter, and inspected for proper jetting and idle adjustments. Can someone help me?

B-herp derp derp... herp.

C-anything rdzbangshee types.

WTF! Why are you always cluttering everyones post with your stupidity?