upgrade?

so I have a 4mil dune poted by FAST. I am running 28mm pwk with a k&n in an open air box( no lid), pipes are t5's. I know there is more power to be had with this motor. How much can I gain by going to 33mm carbs and better pipes like cpi, shearer, r2's ect. I figure its going to be about 1k with carbs, intakes, pods and pipes. Will it make a big enough diffrence to be worth it?

You'll probabaly gain a little on the top with some 33s or 35s. I ran that same motor with some 35s and t5s, then switched to some Rockets. The Rockets made a hell of a difference over the T5s. I would save your money on the carbs and switch to some CPIs or Rockets.

You'll probabaly gain a little on the top with some 33s or 35s. I ran that same motor with some 35s and t5s, then switched to some Rockets. The Rockets made a hell of a difference over the T5s. I would save your money on the carbs and switch to some CPIs or Rockets.

who makes rockets??