Stolen banshee

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/mcy/1891203824.html

if you see any parts come up for sale and they seem suspicious please contact me, this will help me try to find who took my bike.

-sb chrome shearer pipes

-vforce 3 reeds

-chrome footpegs

-+4 swingarm

-steel braided rear brake line

-jds custom cadillac grill

-tribal pipe hangers

-tribal saw blade rear disc

-modquad pipe clamps

-white plastics race cut front, rear kicker side cut to match the shifter side

-engine is ported and polished by hjr, stock stroke bored .040 over stock. not that a thief cares or knows

-chain whack on the engine case. rewelded and then welds grind flush.

-stock carbs tors removed with a honda thumb throttle

-stock a-arms

-rear part of the frame has had the some mounts cut off that would just hang out if i had my race cut plastics on the rear.

-wally world bullet headlights with blue blue light bulbs.

Thanks BHQ community, hopefully you guys put insurance on your bikes. i really wish i had.

damn that sucks really bad. If i may suggest something, if i were you, i would post another craiglist add from a different e-mail and post that your looking for banshee parts, like a caddilac grill or the pipes or something that you think only your bike has, and then if someone emails you with the parts you need, go to their place, and see if its the guy, and bust his ass. IDK its just an idea, dont get upset on me, Sorry for your loss though

damn that sucks really bad. If i may suggest something, if i were you, i would post another craiglist add from a different e-mail and post that your looking for banshee parts, like a caddilac grill or the pipes or something that you think only your bike has, and then if someone emails you with the parts you need, go to their place, and see if its the guy, and bust his ass. IDK its just an idea, dont get upset on me, Sorry for your loss though

thanks for the advice elka!

Well im getting much much closer to finding my banshee. Im getting excited but i dont have it back yet, and not sure what kind of condition it will be in. I have talked to so many people, and now his friends are starting to rat him out. It turns out he is some big crack head, actually from what ive found out the whole family is crack heads. his sister went to juvenile prison for sucking dick for crack. lol

Anyways. i just need to know where this homeless dirtball is keeping my bike.

If i get my bike back and the kid was riding it, i expect to have to replace the top end, because he stole my gas jug that didnt have any oil mixed in it :angry: , and the last time i rode it i was leaning towards having to replace the crank. I know these crack heads will sell anything no matter the condition just so they have that dollar to feed their addiction, but i am going to keep my head up.

Thanks guys.

Well im getting much much closer to finding my banshee. Im getting excited but i dont have it back yet, and not sure what kind of condition it will be in. I have talked to so many people, and now his friends are starting to rat him out. It turns out he is some big crack head, actually from what ive found out the whole family is crack heads. his sister went to juvenile prison for sucking dick for crack. lol

Anyways. i just need to know where this homeless dirtball is keeping my bike.

If i get my bike back and the kid was riding it, i expect to have to replace the top end, because he stole my gas jug that didnt have any oil mixed in it :angry: , and the last time i rode it i was leaning towards having to replace the crank. I know these crack heads will sell anything no matter the condition just so they have that dollar to feed their addiction, but i am going to keep my head up.

Thanks guys.

Good luck man.

I know these crack heads will sell anything no matter the condition just so they have that dollar to feed their addiction, but i am going to keep my head up.

Some crack heads drove through a window of an appliance store here and stole 2 plasma tv's off the wall last week,you know they were crack heads because the coax and hdmi inputs were ripped clean from the TV's rendering them useless. :shootself: