Labor weekend Silver Lake

sheefreak

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jr and I got screwed and have to work friday now... we will be up late friday night now... I will still throw in some cash for the rental if ya want damian..... I know you where countin on us bein there....

can anyone grab us some vouchers for the weekend?

That sucks JT banghead . We should be ok, we will see how it turns out. How did that swinger end up lookin?

Right now I have two people for the dune ready voucher line and we need 4. I will see if I can find another rider. I have to be at the track or I would def. be able to hook you up. If someone else can for sure, that would be cool. If not, we will try and figure something out!

That sucks JT banghead . We should be ok, we will see how it turns out. How did that swinger end up lookin?

Right now I have two people for the dune ready voucher line and we need 4. I will see if I can find another rider. I have to be at the track or I would def. be able to hook you up. If someone else can for sure, that would be cool. If not, we will try and figure something out!

No big deal man... I think my youngest brother is gonna roll up there thursday night and just sleep in line so we can get some.... lol

I am gonna throw that arm on tomorrow... I will hit ya up and let ya know how it looks..... thanks again for lettin me use it! hopefully the shock tabs stay on this one... lol

Just remember I don't think you can be in line till 6am Friday morning.

No problem at all on the arm Jt. That one should do you ok.... It's a Havoc! Besides, it still looks as good as it does after a pretty good wreck.... I think it is plenty tough Lol.

Good deal Shayne, sounds like we should be able to cover vouchers ok. I plan on being at the line at 6 a.m. to drop a vehicle this time. No more fiasco's like memorial weekend...

ok guys if its only my ol lady and shanes, cant we only get 2 parking lot vouchers?? i think jt said somthin about leavi the rv at the track and hookin my trailer to jrs truck?

shane what time you gunna get your truck in line?

my ol lady is kind like wtf? y do i have to stop racin to get vouchers lol

if anything ill hop in the truck and ride she needs the seat time..