Rocket Pipes: Old vs New style?

I have a set for sale, had a couple of people ask me which ones they are.

How do I know for sure?

-Tim

post up pics, then wait for a response. but the new ones only came out within the last 6months or so i believe?

Yeah, I had them on eBay, but I don't think the guy who got them is going to come through. Haven't heard from him in a few days. I'll give him a couple more days to sort things out, I don't want to sell them out from under him if he's sincere.

The Buy-it-Now was $350, but I'm open to offers. These are black, no silencers. You should be able to use your old ones.

-Tim

post-19425-12813099595873_thumb.jpg

Edited by BlackBeast

Got rid of my Banshee's last year, so just cleaning out the garage now. Looking to sell them outright so I can get some parts/attachments for my tractor.

If you happen to have any 3-point or Bobcat-style attachments, I might be interested.

Otherwise, I'll post up the "official" ad in the for-sale section probably Mon or Tues if I don't hear back.

-Tim

Got rid of my Banshee's last year, so just cleaning out the garage now. Looking to sell them outright so I can get some parts/attachments for my tractor.

If you happen to have any 3-point or Bobcat-style attachments, I might be interested.

Otherwise, I'll post up the "official" ad in the for-sale section probably Mon or Tues if I don't hear back.

-Tim

oh that sucks for me i guess. I dont have any BOBcat stuff, but i do have banshee parts tho. And i dont have any money at the moment. Ill see if i can grab some money or make some, im selling my dirtbike right now, so if i sell it in time, then ill get back to you for sure